Contact us or download the application form below, complete it correctly, and send back to us. Incomplete or incorrect information could delay the processing of your application. Please print or write clearly in BLOCK letters. All applications should include the following:
1.Copy of Applicant’s Identity Card or Passport.
2.Two (2) passport sized photographs for Thai Student registration. Twelve (12) 3x4 cm photographs for Foreign Student.
3.Copies of Applicant’s latest educational transcripts and certificates (Original language and English Translated).
4.Updated Resume if Applicant has working experience for more than one (1) year.
5.Registration and Course Fees to be made payable to “RAFFLES DESIGN INTERNATIONAL (THAILAND) LIMITED”
1. At least M.6 graduate, High School completion,
or its equivalent ie. GED, IGCSE
2. Applicants will be deemed to have satisfied the English Language requirements;
- TOEFL 550 PBT/ 213 CBT/ 79 iBT or
- IELTS 5.0 or
- Prior study with English as a medium of instruction
- Other English language study such as IB, IGCSE, GCE “O” level, etc.
Students who do not meet the English entry requirements can enroll in Raffles’
1. English Language Programs (ELP) to raise their English level.
All classes at Raffles International College Bangkok campus are taught in English and the curriculum is truly international.
There are 4 intakes per year, the terms commence in January, April, July, and October.
Classes are held for 11 week per term, students then have a 2 -week break before commencing the next term.